From Changi Airport MRT Station (CG2), take the MRT to Tanah Merah MRT Station (EW4) then change to the westbound train to Buona Vista MRT Station (EW21 / CC22).
Buona Vista MRT Station (EW21 / CC22) is the interchange station for the East-West Line and Circle Line, connecting seamlessly to Singapore’s central business district, the western region and all parts of the island.
If you are taking a taxi from the airport to Park Avenue Rochester, it will cost approximately SGD25-30 and take approximately 45-60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions.
Taking a taxi from the city area to Park Avenue Rochester will cost approximately S$15-$20 and approximately 20-30 minutes depending on traffic conditions. Download our direction guide and bring it with you when you travel.
At Park Avenue Hospitality, health and safety of our guests, staff and partners remain our top priority. Mandatory safety measures to ensure a safe visit to our properties and stringent requirements of sanitisation and hygiene practices in our rooms, serviced offices, meeting facilities and public areas have been implemented.
We are also pleased to announce that Park Avenue Rochester, Clemenceau and Robertson are certified SG Clean by Enterprise Singapore, Singapore Tourism Board and National Environment Agency.
Our “Stay with confidence at Park Avenue” motto shows how we prepare our hotels & serviced apartments to welcome you back again. We have introduced 5 Key Steps in our properties to ensure that we always maintain high levels of safety and cleanliness standards.
1. Implementing clear protective barriers at the front desk to prevent droplet infection. Distribution of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as masks, face shields and gloves according to job requirements.
2. Use of misting machine to disinfect the property. Increase sanitisation of high touch areas and items
including remote controls, lift buttons and counter tops according to the industrial standards such as SG Clean.
3. Use of technology to minimise physical interaction through contactless payment solutions, hand sanitising stations and UV sanitiser drop box for key cards.
4. Enforcing safe distancing measures of at least 1m in public areas, back of the house and controlling access to recreational facilities such as the pool and gym.
5. Active monitoring of all staff, visitors and guests through digital contact tracing (such as Singapore Government’s TraceTogether app), and non-invasive temperature screening at entrances.