At Park Avenue, we are committed to helping Singapore in meaningful ways, through giving back and investing in the community and environment in which we operate. We strongly believe that Corporate Responsibility is the backbone of our business strategy and not a mere after thought. By partnering with Metta School, we provide industrial attachments and on-the-job training to people with special needs.
As part of the group’s continuous effort to reduce our carbon footprint, go-green initiatives have been implemented over the years. These include the use of paraben-free amenities as well as eliminating single-use plastic bottles with the introduction of in-room filtered water tap at Park Avenue Changi and Rochester. Both properties have also gone paperless with the use of the Electronic Signature System during check-in.
At Park Avenue Hospitality, health and safety of our guests, staff and partners remain our top priority. Mandatory safety measures to ensure a safe visit to our properties and stringent requirements of sanitisation and hygiene practices in our rooms, serviced offices, meeting facilities and public areas have been implemented.
We are also pleased to announce that Park Avenue Rochester, Clemenceau, Changi and Robertson are certified SG Clean by Enterprise Singapore, Singapore Tourism Board and National Environment Agency.
Our “Stay with confidence at Park Avenue” motto shows how we prepare our hotels & serviced apartments to welcome you back again. We have introduced 5 Key Steps in our properties to ensure that we always maintain high levels of safety and cleanliness standards.
1. Implementing clear protective barriers at the front desk to prevent droplet infection. Distribution of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) such as masks, face shields and gloves according to job requirements.
2. Use of misting machine to disinfect the property. Increase sanitisation of high touch areas and items
including remote controls, lift buttons and counter tops according to the industrial standards such as SG Clean.
3. Use of technology to minimise physical interaction through contactless payment solutions, hand sanitising stations and UV sanitiser drop box for key cards.
4. Enforcing safe distancing measures of at least 1m in public areas, back of the house and controlling access to recreational facilities such as the pool and gym.
5. Active monitoring of all staff, visitors and guests through digital contact tracing (such as Singapore Government’s TraceTogether app), and non-invasive temperature screening at entrances.